Who we are
Ray Marxer, author, and owner of RAM Publishing, a DBA of Four-O-Six Go, LLC. Our website address is https://raymarxer.com, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data we may collect
• Email address provided to our opt-in form for receipt of our newsletter and updates.
• Collected reviews are saved in our database for display on this website. We may also use reviews and excerpts of reviews for book marketing and promotion of the various book versions of “Cowboy in a Corporate World.”
• Customer information such as email or phone number for notifications, and name and address for shipping purchases made on raymarxer.com. Sensitive billing information is handled by PCI-compliant providers. Links to their Privacy Policies are listed in a different section below.
This website does not currently accept comments or registration outside of our Contact form and collected book reviews. The Gravatar service is not active. The website raymarxer.com reserves the right to reconsider the following services and data collection:
• Comments left in site forms by visitors are collectible data. The visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string are also collected to help spam detection.
This website does not currently accept file uploads, including images.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Location data can be extracted and downloaded by website visitors without regard to privacy violations.
If you provide information on raymarxer.com you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and possibly other information such as I.P. address in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when interacting with this website. Cookies will last for one year.
If you edit or publish an article or leave a review, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Not currently applicable: If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
Not currently applicable: When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Third-party sites we use for functionality have their own Privacy Policies:
Who we share your data with
• If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
• If you purchase from this site your name, address, email and phone number may be shared with a shipper or fulfillment center.
How long your data is retained
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Opt-in email subscribers that have not actively clicked or engaged with emails, or have not unsubscribed, will be purged from our email list after 1 (one) year of inactivity.
What rights you have over your data
If you have purchased on this site, or have left a review, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where your data is sent
Visitor comments and reader reviews may be checked through an automated spam detection service as a condition for display on this website. We save Book Reviews in our database for display on our website. Name, address, email, and phone information provided when ordering is also retained for shipping purposes. Payment information is NOT collected or saved on this website.